Short Sealskin with Leather Palms Mitts
Where is it made?
Shoal Cove East, Northern Peninsula, Newfoundland
Natural Sealskin, Cowhide Leather, Lining is Sherpa (Fleece)
Natural Colour of Seal (Gray/White)/Black
Small, Medium, Large
- Small – Ages 2 – 4
- Medium – Ages 4 – 6
- Large – Ages 6 – 8
About seal fur
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from Canadian harvesters in Canada.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finish caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy your exclusive items for years to come.
- No returns are acceptable.
There are no reviews yet.