A completely new interpretation of the iconic Elaine seal fur jacket. Available with a luxurious, rich burgundy body with black sleeves or half burgundy, half black body.
Please contact us for color combination and personalization choices
Half burgandy& Half black
Burgandy body and black sleeves
Please see the attached size chart to determine your measurements. Contact Always In Vogue to confirm your sizing. Email email@example.com or call the store – (709) 722 9432
About seal fur
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from Canadian harvesters in Canada.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finish caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy your exclusive items for years to come.
When you purchase an item from Always In Vouge, you will always be taken care of! At Always In Vogue, we offer services such as custom fitting, fur remodeling, fur repair, fur cleaning and fur storage.
- Please add the attached Size Chart in picture section for all coats
- Please add the seal coat color pallet in picture section for all coats
- For all coats, please add information on custom fitting (please remove capital letter on each word. This is how it appears on their website but for us no capital letter on first letter of each word):
For all coats listed on Always in Vogue store, please add a section on Custom Fitting:
Your Garment Will Be A Perfect Fit! When You Purchase A Garment From Always In Vogue, Our In-Store Furrier Will Take Precise Measurements To Ensure A Perfect Fit. Our Custom Fitting And Measurement Service Is Free Of Charge And Is Part Of The Always In Vogue Experience. Follow The Tips Below And Refer To Our Size Guides When Selecting Your Garment Size.
Chest: With Arms Relaxed At Your Sides, Measure Chest Just Under The Arms, Around The Fullest Part Of The Bust, Keeping The Measuring Tape Parallel To The Floor.
Sleeve Length: With Your Arms Relaxed, Measure From The Beginning Of Your Collarbone, Over The Shoulder, And Down The Outside Of Your Arm To Your Thumb Knuckle (Ask A Friend To Help You Here.).
Natural Waistline: Bend To One Side — The Natural Crease That Appears Is Your Waist. Standing Straight, Measure Around This Line, Keeping The Tape Measure Comfortably Loose.
Hips: With Feet Together, Measure Around The Fullest Part Of Your Hips. Your Hips Are About 8″ Below Your Natural Waistline. (Petite 7½” Below; Plus 9″ Below.)
How to take your measurement:
Women’s guide: click here
Men’s guide: click here