Where is it made
This sweet little coin purse is hand-stitched with Natural or Black dyed Harp Seal Skin. It has a kiss-clasp closure and is unlined. It fits a few cards and lots of change. Enjoy carrying it in your pocket, the seal skin is very tactile, or having it in your bag on the go!
- Natural or Black dyed Seal Skin
- Metal kiss clasp
- Synthetic sinew
Approximately 5” x 3.5”
Natural or Black
About seal fur:
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from Canadian harvesters.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finished caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy your exclusive items for years to come.