Seal Fur, Casha Lining, Italian Lambskin
Steel, Polar, Black, See colour chart for more custom options
38 – 50+ See attached measuring guide
About seal fur
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from Canadian harvesters in Canada.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finish caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy your exclusive items for years to come.
Made to order
- 2-3 weeks
Your garment will be a perfect fit! When you purchase a garment from Always in Vogue, our in-store furrier will take precise measurements to ensure a perfect fit. Our custom fitting and measurement service is free of charge and is part of the Always in Vogue experience. Follow the tips below and refer to our size guides when selecting your garment size.
Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure chest just under arms, around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Sleeve Length: With your arms relaxed, measure from the beginning of your collarbone, over the shoulder, and down the outside of your arm to your thumb knuckle (Ask a friend to help you here.).
Natural Waistline: Bend to one side — the natural crease that appears is your waist. Standing straight, measure around this line, keeping the tape measure comfortably loose.
Hips: With feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips. Your hips are about 8″ below your natural waistline. (Petite 7½” below; Plus 9″ below.)
Please note that we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on incorrectly sized garments unless they have been measured in-house by our tailor.
There are no reviews yet.