Natural seal skin winter mittens outdoor model
These winter mittens made of natural seal skin are fabricated with care by fur professionals. In fact, the fur of seal is very short, so the mitten looks smaller and thinner. So you have a matt mitt that has all the benefits of an outdoor mitten! Warmth, comfort and quality.
The soft leather and the seam that cross the middle of the hand allow a certain dexterity and malleability. The sheepskin lining is removable to allow the mitten to dry more quickly when wet. Warmth and comfort are at the rendezvous!
- Premium natural, biodegradable fur from non-endangered species.
- Genuine leather, comfortable, flexible and resistant.
- Lining: Genuine sheep 12mm thick on the top and 6mm on the inside of the hand.
- Wrist of polyurethane foam and faux fur.
- Designed and manufactured in Quebec
If you want a more urban model, try the city mitten in seal skin.
There are no reviews yet.