Carino Means We Care.
To care is a sentiment that transcends language, and we apply it to every single part of our business. At Carino, we care about helping you live a healthy, vibrant, extraordinary life. We care about keeping communities strong and our environment pristine and wild. And we care about the stewardship of precious natural resources, no matter how plentiful.
All of our products are produced in a rural community, employing local people, in South Dildo, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Materials are purchased directly from professional local harvesters whose knowledge and experience have been passed down through generations. When you buy Carino products, you are sourcing from and supporting small coastal communities and an ethical and sustainable industry.
- Maintenance of good health
- Lower blood pressure
- Decrease risk of heart disease and cardiovascular disease
- Promote nerve regeneration in patients with type 1 diabetes
- Promote fetal and infant visual and brain development
- Reduce or prevent inflammatory diseases i.e. arthritis, hypertension, Crohn’s disease, cancer, skin diseases, depression
- Easy to digest. Research suggests that because of its molecular structure, the human body can process and absorb seal oil omega-3 more easily than fish oil or plant-based omega-3 supplements.
- Contains EPA, DHA & DPA (DPA is naturally found in mother’s breast milk)
- Pure harp seal oil, never artificially concentrated or modified
- Seal oil is purified without altering the properties of the seal oil itself
- Absorbs quickly and is easy to digest – No fishy burps!
- Sustainably Sourced from pristine Canadian waters
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, and antioxidant
Direction for use
- Adults: 4-8 capsules daily
- Adolescents: 2-4 capsules daily
- Children (6+): 2 capsules daily
*Best if taken with meals
Health Canada Notification Number (NN#) : 80015401
Follow us on Instagram
@carinoomega3 or Facebook @ Carino Omega 3 and www.carino.ca
There are no reviews yet.