NATURAL SEAL SKIN POULE DES BOIS BOOTS WITH LEATHER JEANS MODEL
By popular demand, we have released a Poule des Bois boot in natural seal fur!
You will love these pratical seal skin boots with their leather sides wich makes them lighter. They are perfect for generous calves because of their adjustment button and their lacing. Designed to brave the Canadian winters, the Jeans model will keep you warm!
- Natural seal skin
- Real black cow leather details
- Leather patch on the boots, with the logo « Poule des bois »
- Lace up closing system, perfect for stronger calves
- Height including the sole : 10 inches (this model is shorter than the regular model)
- Removable multilayer lining
- Exclusive injected sole Grenier, lifetime warranty
- Anti-rust steel eyelet
- This boot has been laboratory tested and its thermal heat exceeds the maximum capacity of the device (-60 ° C)
Fourrures Grenier is a local business situated in Barraute, in northern Canada. We handcraft the warmest and best fur boots there is on the market. We use high quality fur and materials to make sure your fur boots keep you warm all winter long.
Take note that this model is also available in black. Click here to check it out!
Please also note that if you are looking for the warmest fur boots, or if you plan on wearing them in snowmobile, beaver boots are probably what you are looking for. Although seal skin boots are beautiful, warm and fashionable, they are not suited for every winter outing.
FUR BOOTS WARRANTY
We are extremely proud to offer the best warranty on the market. To buy the authentic Grenier boot, make sure to always look for our name under the sole.
- Our resistant sole is lifetime guaranteed
- The other components have a 5 year warranty
- Fire, excessive heat, snowmobile foot warmers and petroleum products can damage the sole of your boots. We take no responsibility for these damages
- Fur wear is not guaranteed
It is very important to keep your bill since we will honor our guarantee only on presentation of it.
This product cannot be exported in the United States and Europe.
FOR MORE PRODUCT OR SIZING INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK ON THE PURCHASE GUIDE TAB ABOVE.
Please note that seal products cannot be exported outside of Canada.