Welcome to “WASPU”, an Indigenous brand seal oil product of Qalipu First Nation. WASPU, the Mi’kmaq word for seal, speaks to the heritage, culture, and traditions of our First People. Environmental stewardship, promotion of a balanced ecosystem, and respect for the life and harvest produced by our land and oceans is a guiding principle of our First Nations. Qalipu seeks to engage locally, nationally, and internationally to advocate for the humane harvesting, processing, marketing, and consumptive-use of seal products. Rich in essential Omega-3 EPA, DHA & DPA, WASPU helps maintain good health.
- Used for maintenance of good health
- Lower blood pressure
- Decrease risk of heart disease and cardiovascular disease
- Promote nerve regeneration in patients with type 1 diabetes
- Promote fetal and infant visual and brain development
- Reduce or prevent inflammatory diseases i.e. arthritis, hypertension, Crohn’s disease, cancer, skin diseases, depression
- Easy to digest. Research suggests that because seals are mammals, as are humans, seal oil is more easily processed and absorbed by our bodies than Omega-3 fish oils or plant-based omega-3 supplements.
Direction for use
- Children – take 2 capsules daily with meals
- Adolescents – take 2 capsules daily with meals
- Adults – take 2-4 capsules daily with meals.
- Contains 4% DPA naturally along with EPA and DHA
- Purified seal oil, never artificially concentrated or modified
- Quick absorption and easy to digest
- Premium quality deodorized seal oil, toxin free
- 100% Canadian & Sustainably Sourced
- Omega-3 PUFA (115mg)
- EPA (34mg)
- DHA (45mg)
- Omega-9 (140mg)
Health Canada Notification Number (NN#) : NPN – 80097519
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, and antioxidant